Veteran music business barnacle who doesn't collect records , has never lip-synched anything into a vacuum-cleaner hose , and thinks low quality, poorly-processed audio ephemera are where it's at , Felacity Dickman is both eminently under-qualified [ref needed] and delighted to host her own show on luxuriamusic.com. Listen to Radio Readymade on Friday nights and you'll wish you'd thought of it first.
1. Bleeding-Edge Taste-Makers and the Limits of Self-Deprecating Humour. Queenie Peavy. Oxford: OUP, 2007. 126.
2. I Raised You Better Than That: A Memoire. Hans Zinsser. Boston: Little, Brown & Co, 1995. 67.
3. Subculture: The Meaning of Style. Dick Hebdige. London/New York: Methuen, 1979. 159 (endnote 10).
- Philosophy of my radio show: I designed Radio Readymade to be the first internet radio show that never loses suction.
- Five artists LuxuriaMusic listeners will hear on my show: ESG, Algebra Suicide, Prinzhorn Dance School, Air Loom Gang and lots of '80s minimal wave.
- To derive maximum pleasure from my radio show: Imagine me naked except for a quiver of arrows slung over my right shoulder.
- When I’m not DJing I can be found: Putting the finishing touches on the only authorized biography of Loïc de Bulledarc, France's most notorious minitel phreaker and one-time assistant to Christo & Jeanne-Claude.
- Secret superpower I possess: I can melt butter in my mouth without even trying. Cold butter.